Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi lads and Ladies

Well at last there seems to be light at the end of a depressing tunnel..........
Got my rear caliper fitted yesterday for £130 thats all in! so not to bad, the gearbox is hopefuly sorted now got the driveshaft seal replaced must of been damaged while getting it out of old car......... but the garage who done my calipur checked for leaks and seems to b fine now!!
While i was there i got some stuff to put in the gearbox to make it run smoother and give it a longer life only £9.
Also they checked the nocking noise and john you were right it is the anti roll bar passenger side link on its way out but thats not in urgent need so hopefuly now iam on a road to saving money again :) well paying me mum back!!!

All in all its nice to see the car coming back to life!!!!!

Stu

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Stuart

Glad you got your car back m8, and if it's the rear drop link then make sure you buy a Nissan Micra one 92/93 model if i remember right, as that will only cost around£12/14 each do both since they are cheap, if it's the front then mazda part and £53 :(.

happy motoring sir

Andy

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
glad to hear it stewart, annoying when they are just parked outside and unuseable eh?

i think in a prev post that i thought it might be the main seal, sometimes tis best to just replace em when changing the box, they are even easy to damage on boxes that just lift right off.

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts