Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Car was running good tonight...finally

701 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Marcus 
#1 ·
So i went out cruisin', even tho its cold out and thinking no ones on, but it's actually packed on this stretch of road. So anyway theres always this kid in this PURPLE stang gts, its like a 95.
He always thinks hes tough $$$$ but then he gets pulled over like twice in 2 weeks,. So this week hes got a stang v6. I didnt think i could beat him or even get him to race considering hes gotten pulled over so much.
Anyway,i blow past him to get his attention, and next few lights finally i get to race him. I know it was only a 6 but i thought i would lose cause my car hasnt been running good at all lately. But man was i surprised. After 1st gear I seen his lights in my rearview. I know its only a 6 but i gotta brag cause the kids a punk. We raced like 4 times and he came close once, then he backed off finally, knowing he couldnt do a thing.
My friends got an 03' stang v6 and the punks always trash talkin to him.This punk thinks he owns the road, like hes the man toi know out here or something.

#2 ·
haha, i hate mustangs anyway...especially when theyre driven by teenage b*tches who think theyre the sh*t because theyre parents can afford a piece of rolling V6 ****...if you buy a mustang, buy a GT or SVT Cobra, or dont waste your money...anyway, im happy to see a mustang driver put to shame:D

#3 ·
TPM_989 said:
haha, i hate mustangs anyway...especially when theyre driven by teenage b*tches who think theyre the sh*t because theyre parents can afford a piece of rolling V6 ****...if you buy a mustang, buy a GT or SVT Cobra, or dont waste your money...anyway, im happy to see a mustang driver put to shame:D
yeah I hate Mustang drivers too... they suck;)

#4 ·
hmm

I dont hate them or mustangs, I hate this kid cause he thinks he is the man in his purple stang. Hes got a damn NOS sticker and i found out he really has NOS, but he doesn't even have the guts to ever use it.

Honestly I love mustangs, I am considering getting one next summer, but not sure what year. I drove my friends 03 V6 convt. last night, I kinda like it but the shifter seems to be in an odd place...for me anyways. Very nice handling and braking. But to tell you the truth I like the 94-98 model than the newer ones. But the newer ones are a hell of a lot faster. Theres a difference of like 45 hp between the 98-99 GT. and Like 43 for the V6.

I seen a saleen last night too, man that thing is crazy fast.

That reminds me, there was an SVT focus blowin me away, wtf does that thing got? I thought it was only 170hp? He was racing everyone, but he couldnt touch the saleen.

#5 ·
TPM_989 said:
perfectly said

#6 ·
I have nothing against mustang owners, or any other kind of car owner out there, unless there arrogant assholes, in which case i dont care if they drive a ferrari....there still an asshole and they DONT drive the fastest car ever...There are lots of people out there with very fast cars that dont think they are all that fast, and arnt assholes about it, those are the people that are fun to be around in my opionion.

As far as the svt focus, i think they are only 170hp, but dont they have a supercharger on those? Or maybe im thinking of a concept car here, but with a super and a few breathing mods, they would be super fast...

mmmmmmmmmm.....Saleen, they make some super badass cars for sure, but I dont think all of them are super fast, they used to make some milder versions, maybe not anymore, either way, they are nice cars, good blend of styling enhancements, power and handling.

-Bryce

#7 ·
Yea, I still remember my roommate's friend came up to me one day, saying that my roommate's Mustang V6 will beat me, I was like ... that thing has 145hp with an auto tranny :confused: and his friend was like, still it's a Mustang, it'll smoke your six. yea... teenager Mustang owner :lol:

#8 ·
MazdaMX6 said:
Yea, I still remember my roommate's friend came up to me one day, saying that my roommate's Mustang V6 will beat me, I was like ... that thing has 145hp with an auto tranny :confused: and his friend was like, still it's a Mustang, it'll smoke your six. yea... teenager Mustang owner :lol:

did u show him up?

#9 ·
Nah, I don't take my six to school, I leave her at home in IL :D Plus those kids know nothing about cars, they don't even have the guts to install their own intake and exhaust... they said they worry about parts falling off the car, haha :lol: so yea no point to argue with them, I'll whether save my breath :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.