Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Well my MX6 was reversed into by a woman driver while I was at work and it was written off.
I was told by the Police that she reversed into my car and just kept going. She pushed it back 0.5m, up a 5" kerb, 1m across a public footpath knocking down a sign post. The sign post folded over and hit another car - a white Volkswagon Golf. Oblivious to what she was doing to my car, she continued to reverse. She pushed my car up the pole and making the rear wheels leave the ground, negating the fact that my hand brake was on. She kept reversing and pushed my car on top of the Golf.

You can see by the pictures the car is a write off. I've bought it back from the insurance company and have bought another though.

I went through a lot of shit on social media while everyone tried to blame me as the driver for reversing my car on top of another.

Can anyone actually believe what this stupid cow did?

ElmerFud

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
oh man.. that is heart breaking.. just to restore that car back to normal will take alot $$$ from the front and back. This is very unfortunate cause insurance just total the car cause of its books value and it is not fair since it will be a classic soon..

·
Registered
96 Posts
That totally sucks man. You got to wonder what in the hell wasn't going through her head at that debacle in time.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Reckon she did know, must have done, take some grunt to push one car over a post and onto the top of another, more than likely panicked and pressed the throttle even harder.
What makes it worse is messing off. I assume the police know who it is as you say it was a woman so there must be more details etc.

I'd be furious in your place, doubly so with the assumption that it was me who drove my own car onto another

·
Registered
26 Posts
I can believe it, I was in a car where the woman driver put her foot on the gas thinking it was the break. I did understand why in that case because we had just been hit by some other idiot ( a man in this case) and she was probably in shock. It took me three attempts of telling her to "Take your foot off the gas and hit the break!!!" By then we were a long ways down the road and off of the bridge where we got hit. Very lucky we were not turned to face the guard rail as we would have gone clean through.

Your pictures are stunning. Are you sure you didn't piss off "that" woman?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts