Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
35 shipped. You dont have to send me your gas door. You will receive a perfectly molded cover that you can put on using your choice of double sided tape or epoxy resin. Both are included in the kit. The cover is made of two layers of carbon fiber and high quality epoxy resin. Then its clear coated of course.

I will start making these tonight and they take about 4 days to finish. I can make three a day.

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
probinator said:
what about for the Probe?:) also you have any pics of it on the car? like side way pics how much does it stick out?
I dont have a door for a probe. That piece belongs to Stealth. He should be receiving it in couple of days and he can tell you how much it sticks out. The piece is vacuum bagged so it has a very tight fit.

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They will be shipped this week. Ill have a picture of what they will look like tommorow. They poped out of the mold very nicely. Im very happy with it.

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Heh, I cant believe I just did my tenth piece without screwing it up. Knock on wood. I absolutely love this new epoxy im working with.

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mazdaman92 said:
When i get the door off and sent would it be ok if i sent a radio bezel along to? I am not sure if i own it yet cause the guy hasnt replied but if i do would that be ok?
Yeah no problem.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts