Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everything came off of a 95 mazda mx6 klze. The carbon fiber hood is mint , just needs a good cleaning i have more pics if someone is intrested. im not looking to ship this is too big and fragile but i will drive some to get rid of it if the price is right !
OEM carbon fiber hood 300$

Fuel pressure regulator adapter for the stock fuel rail 25$ shipped

coolant bypass for the throttle body from the outlaw spacers package 10$ shipped
Intake adapter i haven't used 10$ shipped i belive its 3 to 4inch

I also have 17inch Excel Tz10's in hyper black , their nasty rims but the only down fall is one has a hairline crack in the spoke and on the inner lip. i got a quote from barzetti's welding in bethel their VERY good and they said 140$ to fix it. I have more pics if your interested , they have Bridgestone potenza's g009 205/40/17 plenty of life on them still. I will get more pics for you if your interested also not shipping but will drive !! $$450
They are 4 lug universal and i had them on a 94 acura integra !

· Registered
143 Posts
hey i have 2 Erebuni hoods if i can sell one real quick ill buy ur cb one

· Registered
143 Posts
haha ur rite i did
i ended up gettin 2 more mx6s
and i just got another hood the other day but i rather the cf hood
ill let u no how things go
hows ur car btw??

· Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its alright it runs , something is up with it , it doesn't feel as fast as it should be! im still running the usdm MAF, and a chipped usdm computer i dont know if that would make that big of a difference, than the jdm MAF , and mx-3 computer!?

· Registered
143 Posts
oh those 2 things things will deffantly b noticeable the de ecu and maf will make it not get the correct air and fuel the kz needs
and will only run u about 200$

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.