Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carbon fiber moon roof.
Some of the probers among us may already know but grounded concepts are taking orders for a carbon fiber moon roof.
I’m currently awaiting a boot lid for my mx6 from him, and by all accounts he is trustworthy and of top quality.

I have expressed interest in getting some made for the mx6 and he would require a minimum of 10 to get an order up and running..

So if you are interested make it known on the thread over at probe talk..

Carbon Fiber Moonroof - Now Taking Orders!! - ProbeTalk.com Forums

·
Registered
20 Posts
ooooo sick im so getting one LOL got 2 join the forum 1st LOL do u no, how much it going 2 cost ,and how much did it cost u 4 the boot lid ,want one of them 2

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i got my hood from carmate

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
this should be in a more general area to get max exposure

max626 started a thread about this when Jamie first started coming out with the probe roofs. I've been in contact with Jamie trying to get him going on this as well...

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what like in the 2g apperance mods section.. 2G MX6 Appearance Mods - MX6.com

the boot wasnt cheep.. cost me more than the hood.. (dont want to say youll think im nuts) good old usd

·
Registered
110 Posts
hey man i might be in depending on the cost my bootlid is fucked already anyway i bought it fuckd tho i think the original owner had soemthign of value in the boot cuz the left side is all bent up like somone tried to crow bar it. i just realized the bootlid doesnt have the little round thing where the key hole is what if i want the key hole?

·
Registered
545 Posts
x__christ0n said:
Last edited by x__christ0n : Today at 7:42. Reason: forgot something
that 'something' wouldn't happen to be decent sentence structuring skills would it?

EDIT: Sorry, it was just hard to understand...

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i just realized the bootlid doesnt have the little round thing where the key hole is what if i want the key hole?

Then you will be disappointed :shrug:

he already has access to a mould for the boot lid.. I was on about a moon roof...:shrug:

·
Registered
110 Posts
wait so what your saying is if i want to go carbon i cant have a key hole to access my boot just got to rely on the lil latch? and i didnt know you can see my excuses HAHAHA i always thought it was useless

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea can use the ad on electric one or just the manual from drivers chair,,,, easy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts