Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
forget it...it will cost 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 dollars.. you cant afford it, die poor peasant...

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
The moonroof alone is going to be close to $500 shipped to the US. I would probably be down, but I don't see 9 other people being willing to pay that much.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well if it’s too expensive for you then yea you won’t be getting one..:rolleyes:
Not that I have any control over that. I’ll have to cough up like every one else..

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
when is the order date?

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well like i said before.. we have to get 10 people first before we get down to that.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Fuck that I paid 60 bucks to have mine overlayed... To bad it got run over because I was to lazy to bolt it down before I went off driving :)

Granted the price of CF has gone up, but why the fuck do you need a full blown CF oem replica? The stocker weighs like 2 lbs already. Just get an overlay. :shrug:

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mate i don't know how the *500 bux* came about... again no delivery date price or any thing is set yet...:shrug:
anyway plz. this has nothing to do with me I just want to buy one..
perhaps as i said before.. make positive noise on the probetalk thread if you want one..

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I think the reason he said that was because this is like the 3rd time they have tried to get 10 people for a cf moon roof and it was like 500 shipped.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pleas somebody show me how it costing 500 bux!!:rolleyes:
I'm over it now.... if you don't want one, and don't have any money coz you are a broke kid then that's the end of it for you... but out..
All you are doing is making people that may be interested go cold on the spot ...
I am getting it for weight reduction not to be a poser. .and yeas there are a million other things to do to reduce weight.. don’t worry it is all being done…
again i'm over it.. this was to let other serious tuners know. too hard.

and having reread what i wrote before posting it is a bit hard but Ive written it now... deal with it..:p

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
for 500? the hell. i'll just wrap it or get CF vinyl or SOMETHING

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea you do that ..
like i said this is not for fakers..
thanks for your input...

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
Please don't question me...
PM forwarded to me from max626, the first person to talk to Jamie at GC about making us a moonroof.
max626 said:
Hey..
Based on 10-15 orders.. It would be a similar deal to the probe.. Around $399 plus $120 shipping for the lower 48 states. But.. please send to most people as a PM as I can't guarantee that past this initial order and don't want to "advertise" a price..If you can get 15 people to buy.

Thanks
Jamie C
GC
____
$399 + $120 = $519.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
hah shipping is way too much. just like those gay ass ebay scammers

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
to be clear,

Jamie is only estimating. I've been in contact with him personally and i know that he does his best. He has to cover all his costs etc. i'm sure the shipping would be less than that

he certainly is not a scammer

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Please don't question me...
Are you serious son?

how long ago was that... and nothing ever changes hey..
again NO PRICE HAS BEEN DISCUSSED!!!!!, Now, to day, this time... follow..?

I think vandejm understands..

·
Registered
637 Posts
I would love to have one of their cf trunk lids, but I don't have the $500+ to put into appearance ATM, and I know that is how much they cost I have spoke with him before. I wish I had a moon roof, lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts