1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Could you get me pics 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 in about a 1280 x 1024 resolution? :angel:

I could use some more desktops. :)

And your six definitely makes the cut for looking awesome enough to be on my desktop.

But, why exactly is your girlfriend still in the car? Too much of a gentleman to make her get out or hide?

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Nice! I wish my paint look that great, is it original or you have it redone?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
looks awesome as usual. i have the same antenna as you. BTW, there is a write up on how to sand down and re-paint the weather trim around the back quarter glass windows

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahaha ur girl is just in the car texting... whats up with that?
Could you get me pics 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 in about a 1280 x 1024 resolution? :angel: And your six definitely makes the cut for looking awesome enough to be on my desktop.

But, why exactly is your girlfriend still in the car? Too much of a gentleman to make her get out or hide?
I complained, she said 'Oh Poo' or something like that, didn't want to press the issue at the moment, already made her wait while I took the other 100 or so pics that didn't make the cut...and I knew I could photoshop her out...I just got too impatient :p

On the high res ones I'll 'fix' them first and get them tossed up :)

Nice! I wish my paint look that great, is it original or you have it redone?
Thanks :) It's been re-done in different stages throught it's life, but before I owned it. Next up is re-doing the hood (got egged) roof original paint and trunk (removed spoiler)

looks awesome as usual. i have the same antenna as you. BTW, there is a write up on how to sand down and re-paint the weather trim around the back quarter glass windows

Oh my freaking heck yes, that silly window trim has bothered me for too long. When I do it the mudflaps, wiper arms and wiper cowl will also be getting freshened up as the plastic bits are more of a dark dark gray than black...

Ryan

·
Registered
694 Posts
Wow! Hope she doesn't read the part about "photoshopping her out"!! :eek: She might git' a lil' angry!:mad: Nice pic's though, man! Next time, tell her if she pose's next to, (or even on:p), your car, you'll buy her dinner afterwards.;)

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh, she posed next to it earlier in the photoshoot, she was just getting cold, and wanted to see the rest of the canyon before dark. The drive was her idea afterall :p

Ryan

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Come on now, let's not bicker amongst each other.

Let's bicker at Ryan for not posting high res pics yet. ;)

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
haha we both sportin the clean wingless 6 look! looking good

1 - 20 of 22 Posts