Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey i have this mx6 gt 79k miles look how nice it is...

If anyone thinks it nice and wants it or has a friend that wants it PM me with a offer and i might sell it to you

Reactions: Nikon

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
RG-TURBO said:
hey shush this is not a for sale thread this is a look at my car and if u wanna offer u may lol
Since we're admiring 1g's.. here's mine.

Bought my 91 PGT at 89k miles 11 months ago for $1200.

I'm sorry it's so dirty in the pics. The paint is gorgeous though, I love it. No rust at all on the outside at all. :tup:

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
We're just admiring 1g's.. and on the note of the thread starter. I believe they are in fact all for sale for the "right price". ;)

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
theres two of my babies in storage for the winter. my 89pgt, and 92pgt

and your asking WAY too much, heres my 91pgt. has a fully rebuilt motor with higher compression pistons, hybrid turbo, and TONS of mods. and is spotless. i couldnt get 2k out of it. now im going for 1500 with most the toys pulled off.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well i know i can get like 2300 now but i know i can get more if i hold a litte longer, the probes are also not as hard to find as mx6's someone that knows them will see it and take it away

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Just be patient and if you weren't so far away you would have a buyer right now. My dad would give you $2900 for it.

·
Registered
457 Posts
RG-Turbo, didnt you just have a thread with pics of your car then immediately say you were selling it, and everyone questioned you because you simultaneously had "major" tranny issues you needed to solve?

Don't want to impede your sales attempt, but is this fixed yet? Wouldnt want someone to give you $2k+ and have to replace a transmission...

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i never had tranny problem the trans is very smooth i thought my clutch was goin bad but i was just putting down to much power for it to hold once i turned down the boost it stoped , that what i get for a oem clutch but no the car is perfectly sound i drive it to work everyday, and as far as selling it quickly i loved the car and i still do but when i bought this mx6 it was because i couldnt afford my trans am yet, i didnt expect to get myself situated so quickly to be able to afford my t/a but i am so now im sellin the mx6

1 - 20 of 22 Posts