Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about three days ago I was on my way to work. this little cocky teenager in a 96 gtx eclipse tried my patients. I was already moving at about 85mph. so he keeps pulling up beside me as if to say that I can't hang with him. So I mashed on the gas and I was off. I pushed it to about 115 the next thing I know he was about a 1/2 mile behind me on the side of the road, and his car was engulfed with smoke.
I roll a 95 2.5L V6 with minor upgrades.

G

·
whats wrong with your car, is it smoking? i think if he really wanted to race there is no way you could win....

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
his car was smoking and why do you think he could beat me. I think it is also the driver not just the car.

G

·
ok, you said it was a gtx eclipse, right? do u have any mods done to your car? the gtx has about 205hp base-it has a turbocharged engine. how about your mx6? V6? about 164hp? I raced a GS-T Eclipse, it has a turbo engine as well but no 4 weel drive like in GT-X, he "blew the doors" of my car. Those cars are really fast, especially with a manual transm.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
gtx??? you guys are talking about the GSX right? and he would spank you...definately.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts