Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
900 obo

i have a 95 cavalier forsale needs very small amount of work done for safety not sure about etest willing to sell safteied and etested give me some offers i want 900 or best offer engine has 135000 km and body has 250 000 km want to get rid of this car so i can get insurance for mx6 i used it as a beater for one winter it was great if anyone interested pm me and you can come see it and take for a spin around block in running condition one rust spot willing to fix if you want specific pics i can do this pm me and i will send them or post them this car needs to be gone if you can offer me anything for it let me know i am willing to negotiate the price of this car it is costing me money to have it sitting there by paying for parking on it so please any offer let me know and i will consider it don't be silly though

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
please i need to get rid of this car i don't want to pay for the parking any more any offers let me know no reasonable offer declined i am gonna take for etest this week or next week

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
any offers for this car i still have it and need to get rid of it i am putting it in the auto trader after new years day so let me know i am putting in autotrader for 1500 obo as is i will sell on here 1200 actually 1000 obo this is a great deal new brakes last year new exhaust last year and newer engine last year only 130000 on engine that is good this car will last a long time ad is perfect for a winter beater maybe even just a car for all the time need to get rid of this car asap willing to trade if the trade is right for rims and racing bucket seats pm me or post if interested

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fell through
mx6gtboi said:
very interested, what is the body like any rust? cant tell everything from pics, hows 1500 etested and saftied sound too u?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts