Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This wasn't a race, per se. But, I did find it funny. I'm driving down the main street of town, and lo and behold, a later model Cavalier, with an exhaust tip. Sounded like Ricer Heaven. I pull up, and this girl and HER MOM are in it, the mom driving. I started laughing my ass off, and pointing and laughing some more. So they pulled up next to me at a light, and the girl, high school age or so, asked what I was laughing at. I said "Your exhaust sounds like shit! That's what!" And the mom looked pissed and the girl just said "oh" 8D
I'm still chuckling about it. She seemed so heartbroken. She probably thought it was DAMN COOL. :rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
158 Posts
A similar thing happened to me. I was coming home from work one day when I heard this loud ass buzzing. The only cars around me were a nice luxury car (can't remember what kind) in front and an early 90's cavalier to the side. I was also looking up in the sky just in case it was a plane making a crash landing. Then I noticed the source of the noise - nice fat Pep Boys tip on the all stock cavalier with a high school looking nasty girl in it. When I went by I looked at her and laughed and signaled with my finger to my lips - SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!! She just gave me a pissed off look and I was out.

On another note, I was at a new car show a few months ago when I came upon a new cavalier z24. It has ground effects and a pretty large exhaust tip. I looked underneath it and the fat tip comes off like 1.5" pipe. So be on the lookout for these speed machines.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i had my run in with one last night too, it had a little red paint, here and there. sounded like a big peice of shit that would fall from space. the dude thought it was cool, because he rode by me and reved( me and my budy just laughed out loud at him). this was at the hot spot in town where every body is, so he got looked at everybody.

·
Registered
734 Posts
A guy I know bought a new convertible one and raced my Thunderbird... he didn't think it was the fastest thing on the road after that...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.