Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Nope, I'm busy too busy on fridays.

Just a quick question, I was parked next to ya at Rob's bbq, the other black Ls.

How did you get your intake that color? the glossy black? just use spray or is there more to it?

-Chris

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Intake

Are u sure it was me because my intake is polished like a silver it has like a black smoked affect to it but that is the way it came the intake is originally for a 97 lude. Anybody else for Cayuga it is supposed to be very nice tommorrow hope to see some of u guys there, and me hoping for a high 14.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm still undecided on going as I am supposed to work tonight, does cayuga have the 1/4 on sat and sun or is that only the track. I also dont know if it really worth it for such a long drive, but really wanna know what my car does stock before I start putting mods on it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
sorry to bring up a dead post, but i just noticed there was a Canadian forum, weird eh?
guess i never looked that far down the site... soo many posts, so little time

anyway i was just talking to a buddy of mine and they said Cayuga was open on Sat (Nov 22nd/03) and was planning on going again next Sat... (november 29/03) and well if the weather is good they say they'll be open, so im gonan go and take my first run in my stock MX6... (dont wanna modify it until i know how she runs stock)

then i can start my modifying :)

if anyone is interested reply here, or PM me or whatever
I'm in hamilton, but i'll be picking up my buddy in Stoney Creek if anyone is interested in cruzing up together

1 - 6 of 6 Posts