Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was washing a 90 celica gt today. and i got to looking at teh side mirror on her car and i messured them. the are the same length on all three sides. they look very nice and i am looking for me a pair now. does anybody happen to have some near them. just asking. they would look so nice on the 6. well later

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
hey no kidding man...i knew they fit the rx-7 but i think imma do that now cuz them celica mirrors are tight! you ever see the 94-98 body kit at http://www.erebuni.net? once i get my car either in show condition or too fast too be legal, i think imma get a celica for all show, no go. they slow but they look tight! but only the 94-98

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah man i washed the 92 celica is what is was, and the measurements fit up to the mx6 side mirrors. i was looking also in the March issue of Import Turner on page 43 right after the nice Integra is a page with the company Autobahn Import Division, they have a nice set of side mirror on that page that they just stated to sell, the ones right beside the honda emblems. they r silver in the pic. i want them or the celica mirror fast. i found two in teh junk yard for 60 a peice

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
thats tight...hey how did you change your username??? i need to change mine. theres nothing jspec on my car...i dont even remember why i picked that name.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JspecMX-6 said:
thats tight...hey how did you change your username??? i need to change mine. theres nothing jspec on my car...i dont even remember why i picked that name.
i emailed scooby about it and he did it. just ask him nicely and he will be nice to u ok

·
Registered
763 Posts
shiet that car is killed! and the apr wings look dope on the six, arghhh!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Yes I'd have to agree about the celica mirrors.... Is there an aftermarket company that makes a direct fit mirror like that for our car?

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
Ive done a search and couldn't find a company for side mirrors for our 6's. The choices we might have is to modify them to fit. doh lol

Later

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was lookin at a 95 celica gt for my girl... And I was thinkin the same for the mirrors too... Plus they have built in tweeters on the inside... Tweeters can you say stock look 8 speaker system... HUmmm Im about to look into it they look like they would fit...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts