Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
i don't know about the quality, but you say the feedback is really good? he only has 5, yes, they are all positive, but it's a new name, with very little feedback. be careful.

Chris

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
starting bid is fair, but then there is a $150 shipping charge on top of that.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I've got the VIS CF hood and the quality and the fitment is great. Thats a steal to i would jump at the opportunity.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I know the company. At least it has been around for couple years.

Regarding the quality, I guess they are the same? I bought my fenders there and you can bargain the price if you pay cash too!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanx alot guys, i'm waiting till i'll get to LA area so i dont need to pay shipping;)

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
now, if you can get it for the $317 and pick it up in L.A. (no shipping costs), then you have a very good deal. It shouldn't cost anymore than $100 to ship. And, bids may come and raise the price. If you go in person, then you will be able to negotiate price I bet.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I picked up the same vis hood from a different auction, with a different seller. The hood itself is great amazing quality, I haven't tested the fitment out yet becuase I wrecked my MX6 and wont have a new one until the spring (hopefully). The hood is kinda heavy for a carbon fiber hood, but it does have the full skeleton, and it still weighs consideribly less than the stock hood.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts