Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Damn!! that looks really nice, Which hood is that?

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Looks ok but damn, wash your car!

Its very agressive, i must say that.

Any other plans for the exterior?

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
like stealth said: wash the car!
seriously, unless you've got future plans for that exterior, the money would have been much better spent on fixing the poor car up. :cry: its dirty as all hell, and the headlight is broken. :(

e.g. CLEAN!
:lol: 8D

anyway, nice job with the hood. but clean the poor car:D

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
well if you look at the windshield of the car it looks wet so I think she just got a bath he just really needs to fix the front end of his car. and that hood is one another 6 that was on here and with all he had done to his car it looked mean as hell so good luck with the ride man and I agree fix her up real nice and you will be looken lots better! keep up the good work man

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
i wouldnt be waisting money on a CF scoot hood on a bone stock exterior...

rims and a carwash and maybe some touch up paint would have been a better choice...

thats just me.. i know those scoot hoods arent cheap at all.

well if you look at the windshield of the car it looks wet so I think she just got a bath he just really needs to fix the front end of his car. and that hood is one another 6 that was on here and with all he had done to his car it looked mean as hell so good luck with the ride man and I agree fix her up real nice and you will be looken lots better! keep up the good work man
looks more like morning due to me... as you can see the bumper is coverd in bugs, so are the mirrors.. must have done a poor wash job!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my new lights came in last week and i still need to fix the A- frame. and am getting new fenders next week when i get payed. so lay off. i only make $850 a month.

·
Registered
273 Posts
clay bar that [shizzle] and get some jspecs or angel eyes...damn....seriously that front bumper is hurtin for a claybar

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
whats wrong with your fenders? And I dunno, I don't like the scoot hood that much, I like the Monster Hood the best:) but I LOVE white cars, thats why I own one:tup:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
rice.. lol not feeling it OEM .. is nice

·
Registered
754 Posts
icestorm953 said:
so lay off. i only make $850 a month.
They weren't saying that you need to have more done, they were saying that since you are trying to make the exterior look better, the money should have gone to fixing the things that aren't right. It's like polishing a turd.

-Ryan-

PS - I don't see anything wrong with your current fenders either. Fix the bumper instead or get a body kit since you went with such an aggresive hood. Also, which headlights did you get?

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Glynis27 said:
They weren't saying that you need to have more done, they were saying that since you are trying to make the exterior look better, the money should have gone to fixing the things that aren't right. It's like polishing a turd.

-Ryan-
HAHAHA Polishing a turd, haven't hurd that is a good while. But I agree completly

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
its teh 4ws0m3n3ss y0!

probably cost him three months salary....but seriously....it's like the honda's out there that you buy at an auction....shit exterior, rust, dents, broken shit...they they go and put a CF or CF wannabe hood on it and this it's teh b0mn3ss y0! should've spent that damn near 1 large on some new headlights and a new oem bumper with a lip kit, also if it needed a new hood, a stock oem hood. i mean, all that hood is going to do is cause drag. I mean...i doubt you're going to put a top mount intercooler on it 8D

sorry for ragging...but damn y0!

·
Registered
706 Posts
where exactly in alvo, NE, do you reside??? i'm gonna steal it.

what?? huh??? who said that??????????

·
Registered
273 Posts
You could take your bumper off yourself and take it to a body shop to get repainted then buy a lip such as the corksport lip unless its cracked somewhere in that case buy a new oem bumper or body kit...I would get the Blitz kit since the CF hood you got is aggressive...the Blitz front end would match it well. I don't think there are any white Blitz kitted MX-6s out there. Also if you are required to have a front license plate, I would put that behind the bumper where the opening is, in front of the radiator...much cleaner look. I think that hood is awesome you just need an aggressive front end and maybe some jspec headlights to match it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts