Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a few, we had a hell agood time. Lot's of Scoobys and S2K, a twin turbo Vette, two wanna be dorift0rz, a few Lotus Elises and me going on the opposite direction. Fun!!

lanching stage

some of the cars there...

me and mark, Gville friend

Im working on some vids, me and mark racing, and me as passenger, my brother driving.

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive had them for almost a year. I just did not have teh monies for the powdercoat. And when I did, they came out in the wrong color. They look practically stock lol.

BTW, if you look at the pics I sent ya, you can see them on their first day.

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahh well, since you ask:D...

First run: I heard the instructions, I knew the route, launched pretty good, made it to the first slalom turn...and lost it. Lost complete track of the course, endd up running over 10 or so cones, and in the opposite direction. The whole cone/tires/barrel markers thing is very, very confusing the first time around :lol:

Second run: With my brother in, took it slower than the first time around to get used to it. Nailed the first turn, lost a bit on the U turn, nailed the second and beat the guy to the finish line.

Third run: My brother drove the car by himself while I watched/hit on my hot friend that came to watch. He did pretty darn good.

Fourth run: By myself against my friend. I totally nailed the course, but got a bit confident in the last turn, totally snowplowed the turn and almsot ended up in the tire wall. Friend beat me to the line by 1 1/2 cars. Vid of that one to come.

Fifth and last: My brother drove. I recorded as a passenger. He nailed it all over while I was screamin bloody murder (in spanish) and crying inside for my car. He amost beat an S2K (heavily modded, 500whp) to the line. 1/2 distance. Vid of that to come.

I think we/I had another run in, but cant remember well. Overall, it was a great experience. Doing it again in a week or two.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Did that heavily modded s2k have a jolly tall guy as a driver who kept screaming "Who is the fastest person out here!?!"

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Which one, the one we raced? Not really. It was a oler gentleman (older = 45-55) who was giving us quite a few pointers...

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Double Cross FTW!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts