Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know many people like this idea and hate it but anyways i might just try it
i know a way to make custom made clear taillights just wondering if anyone is interested in it

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey!

Wikkid Intrested!!!!! bring it on* :cool:

·
Registered
283 Posts
very interested in them

·
Registered
283 Posts
but how would u do it email me how u would iam very interested email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
41 Posts
count me in dude, im def. interested

·
Registered
160 Posts
Unless you have some custom builder the only light swap I've heard of is out of Supras... and it required body work...
If you have drop in's I'm interested as well.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my friend new a cheap way to custom make it with the housing from our taillights
and ill keep u posted on how we do it and maybe some L.E.D's in the tail lights also

·
Registered
48 Posts
interested

Im very interested also. keep us updated

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Let me know

·
Registered
133 Posts
well...

Now that you have our attention, how about letting us in on the big secret: how are you going to pull this off? :)

·
Registered
763 Posts
the altezza's and clears have become very played out in my area (toronto) ... every civic, accord, integra and even neons and cavaliers all have them now... I kinda like the factory taillights, mine are just sprayed all red (except for the backup light)

pceace

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok before i can make them i need 2 mx6 tail light housings if someone can send them to me they will get the lights (if i can pull it off) for only as much as the meterial cost, i am warning there is a good chance it will work, but there is also a chance it might not, so if want to send me some tailights i can use as molds you will save a lot of money and work. but remeber it might not work, but i think it will. all i need is the tail lights and an oven to make this work, and i have the oven :) :cool:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey oldn07 do u have extra mx6 tail lights?

·
Registered
763 Posts
yo Id send you my extra pair, but someone bummed it off me on the street.

now i only have one pair left.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts