Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone new here and needing some help I chasing the heater pipe that runs off the heater hose on firewall and runs around the front of engine behind exhaust manifold for the 2.2l off any 626 or telstar from 87 to 91 rang everywhere and can't find one if anyone has one they could sell would be much obliged cheers

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I have what you're looking for, 25$ us + shipping but I need more info on your car. The GT's have 1 extra nipple at the front of the engine and the 90+ F2's have extra nipples under the TB.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
M
I have what you're looking for, 25$ us + shipping but I need more info on your car. The GT's have 1 extra nipple at the front of the engine and the 90+ F2's have extra nipples under the TB.
Mine is a 1988 telstar tx5 turbo with the f2t cheers

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Okay, just to confirm. Starting near the firewall, your coolant pipe has the heater core return hose, under the throttle body is the oil cooler return hose fitting, bellow the distributor is the thermostat bypass hose fitting, behind the turbo is the turbo's coolant return hose fitting.
I will grab one from my garage tomorrow and figure out weight and shipping size.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts