Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
No Dave,

I have phoned, emailed, PM'd all to no avail...

No idea what is wrong.... but it's no good for the club like this..

John

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks John.

I emailed him a couple of weeks ago, no reply.

Not looking good for the sunroof that never arrived despite being paid for :damnmad:

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
And Graeme never got his CAI either :(

as you say, not good news..

John

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
oredroc also got a broken headlight in the post and hasn't responded to him either.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All this is not good news considering the number of people who helped with the engine swap :tdown:

Unless of course he is very ill.

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
I don't believe he is Dave... more like just gone his own way, and drifted away from us..

John

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I see this happen on forums all the time... There will always be some who only appear when they need something.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
I've not managed to get any texts through to him either. He's still active on another forum I know he visits though, so it looks like he's OK.

I'm feeling let down after the work we put in for him. :(

Ken

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm feeling let down after the work we put in for him
I'm not surprised Ken considering the number of you who helped.

I find it odd that someone who has been a member since '02, and a mod, should act this way.

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
The worst thing is, it's not the first time...

He was a mod a long time ago, and disappeared.. Thankfully, Ken took over the duties..
When he came back... he was reinstated as a mod, and promised to be more active on the board..

As some of you may have gathered, I feel let down by him, as it was me he made the promise to... had I known different......

It is one of the stipulations of being a moderator, that you frequent the board at least once a week as an absolute minimum.... and it is this reason that I have had to take action...

Mike will soon no longer be a moderator on this forum.. and his privelidges will be revoked...
His replacement is already in the pipeline, and I hope you all will welcome him in good spirits... (that doesn't mean go out and get pissed... Roland, noone, and all the other alky's) })

He is a fine upstanding member of the community, and is well liked among the other members....

Awww well, that's enough twaddle... it's only Russellg :E

So, without further ado... Ladles and jellyspoons, pray silence for his washup the mod....... RussellG :) hip hip... carry on guys })

John

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
We all bow to the superior being that is Russelg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave:

Thanks John, we can always count on you to look after our best interests......................(all hail John, all hail John - and other MIB type phrases).:tup:

G

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
Thanks guys... hope I can do as good a job as the previous chaps.
It's a hard act to follow... but I'll give it my best shot.

Oh.. and if you want to go out and get sloshed on my behalf, feel free....
but I don't think you need an excuse :)

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I like to have a drink to celebrate events... Today I was going to do so to celebrate it being a Wednesday, now I shall make it a double celebration and have double the drink. :)

Congrats Russ.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Nice one Russell :tup:, use your new powers wisely!

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Thanks guys.... and there is another surprise coming..... watch this space })

John

1 - 20 of 30 Posts