Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
There's a bunch of stuff in those boxes. Tons of sensors, lots and lots of relays, dash controls of every kind, plastic trim (small stuff) etc! anything you might want in that tiny crap that breaks, i can include it. All of these parts are from SoCal original GT cars so there's little to no rust on anything and everything i have hung onto over the years now still works. I don't save crap... it Sol Goode lol.

Ask away if you can't see something - miniscule, or other. I just want to find homes for these uncommon parts as i'm OUT of the MX6 GT Coupe game forever... i think. Unless someone gifts me another GT. Which COULD happen. But otherwise - this thread will self destruct (on or about) Halloween 2018.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Interested in driver side door moulding and driver side windows switch. Also do you have the interior trim piece that cover where the roofliner meets the windshield ?

Im located in Canada

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Interested in driver side door moulding and driver side windows switch. Also do you have the interior trim piece that cover where the roofliner meets the windshield ?

Im located in Canada
Sent you a quote, shipped. I do not have the interior trim piece.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

Im located in Canada
Shipped, and thanks!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
ECU socket, and eBay chip. I wouldn't install this chip, purchased by Damien (SickSix6) in an attempt to do I don't know what... make more powwa? Lol. But it's available cheap!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Interested in the distributor and the igniter coil assembly to 12144. My car is a 90 probe gt. I believe the parts are the same correct me if Im wrong. thanks.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts