Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, if you're in the area, then I've got a nice little find for ya. If you know where Whittier Blvd is, then you'll be able to find this place. From Beach Blvd. Head East, until you hit Euclid. On your left hand side, you will see an Arco. Gas has been droppin' $0.02 every day, and every other day. It's down to $2.59 right now, so get it before it goes back up!! Good luck citizens!

-brandoN^-

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
not many of us like arco gas that much, especially us who have boosted motors, we tend to run 91 octane all the time, and as long as its like chevron/mobile/76/shell all the others we try to get around.

hope you dont run 87 octane in your LS.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I run 89. I can't afford to run anything higher. I used to only pur in 91, but when gas prices took a hit, so did I. I commute 40 miles to work, and 40 back everyday with a little running around in between. I don't make all that much, but it's a family business, and I need it to succeed.

I just put this up for people who are in my same situation, and can't afford to pay so much. I was just trying to help.

-brandoN^-

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
well its always good to see gas prices dropping.... here in RI, i have found places where it is as low as 2.29 for 93 octane

1 - 4 of 4 Posts