Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey money is real tight right now for me but i love my car. Do u guys know ne cheap mods i can do to my car ne lil thing that will make it better? performance or appearance nething. just give me some feedback

·
Registered
15 Posts
Searching on this site is the best way to get this type of info and this is the wrong place for this topic.

The best few things you can do is like getting a CAI of ebay for like 30 bucks. Spark plugs, new ignition wires, and for appearance...Except for like a spoiler you will end up putting lots of money into getting new wheels body kit etc. I say stick with the stock look, and get new wheels. But first spend you money on getting a new suspension, clutch + lightened flywheel, and an exauhst.
But thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
intake man. its prob the cheapest thing you can get...umm....better spark plugs, for example iridium plugs and new wires. i dont know man, what are you looking to do? and how tight on money are you?

·
Registered
220 Posts
You should get a cold air intake from Ebay for around $30 or so, and then save up for an exhaust (anywhere from $150-$300... get some quotes). Other than that Id say do a search on the 2g performance section and you should find plenty of ways to hook up your ride on the cheap, cuz most of us on here are pretty much on a budget like yourself.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Take your throttle body to a local machine shop and they can bore it out to 65mm for probably under $100, that coupled with a CAI would give you a great airflow

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.