Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm not sure if this is where you post these questions but i was wondering if anyone knows the procedures to check out the engine light? the light came on and then it eventually went away. i was wondering if there's a way to check it out by yourself and read the codes given to us rather than bringing it into the shop. any help would be appreciated! thanks for looking.

1989 mx6 gt(manual)

·
Registered
249 Posts
sounds like its your oxgen sensor . replace that ,an the check engine light should turn off

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks

QUOTE=my m;2145408]sounds like its your oxgen sensor . replace that ,an the check engine light should turn off[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
sounds like its your oxgen sensor . replace that ,an the check engine light should turn off

how can you say O2 sensor when he gave us no information on what exactly is going on?

·
Registered
694 Posts
i'm not sure if this is where you post these questions but i was wondering if anyone knows the procedures to check out the engine light? the light came on and then it eventually went away. i was wondering if there's a way to check it out by yourself and read the codes given to us rather than bringing it into the shop. any help would be appreciated! thanks for looking.

1989 mx6 gt(manual)
Use the "Search" key at the upper part of the page, or go to the 1st gen section. You will find all your answers, young noob.:p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts