Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:D :D :D

thanks for the compliments, the skirt was custom made by myself out of supplies from home depot. didnt cost me anymore then $15. i plan to make another one that will look more like the 98 miata a-spec kit wit the gap in the middle of the front ... when i get some time mebbe after the clutch/flywheel/header install.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Nice mod man! I used to do the same thing on my 83 mustang gt in 87 with that vinyl wall skirts. Back then, I couldn't find one long enough to go all the way around so either you found some or you did a great job of blending two together.

Those things are fragile since the corners tend to tear pretty easy.

·
Registered
136 Posts
hehe wow! looks like I got another project to do!! :) Also, love your fogs.. I was thinking of doing something similar with a set of projector driving lights I bought, and it looks nice so I think i'll do that aswell... if only I had jspecs.. real nice job!

jason

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey jason,
I was looking on your page and saw the "cheapbk"
you know the basic side skirts, little bit of a drop for the rear bumber, and a nice looking low front spoiler. Could we get someone to make that for us? That is the same idea i have had for ever for our six's. I don't understand that make that for every other car excpet for ours. E_mail me back with your ideas. I was thinking make a mold like the mazdaspeed ones execpt make them come all the way down , fill in the little wave it makes, then take a showgun rear, then the mazda speed front end. what do you think?????

[email protected]

Patrick

·
Registered
136 Posts
yeah thats what I want but it'll stil cost money and thats something I dont have hehe... I love efini's idea and am gonna try that all the way around the car, i dont know what I'll do about the back though, maybe cut it to a triangular shape or something...

btw, efini, what type of siding did you get? doesn't it have the creases running lengthwise in the middle?

thanks!
jason

1 - 13 of 13 Posts