Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys heres my new six its a few months old just came out from full paint job $6000 later. Check it out leave a msg let me know what you think and any recommodations. And yes the rims are coming asap lol.

www.cardomain.com/rides/853142

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
I had to add a couple others, I must say you have some really creative pic ideas :)

This guys is looking angry

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
looks very nice man, should probably be in the galery, but still, nice work by the shop. I love that piuc through the side view, if you have a bigger size of that e-mail it to [email protected], it will be my new background!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Dame!! How can you drive with that low...........

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Both of those cars look awesome, and would look way good with jspecs!

Awesome picture Ideas!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Brian3 said:
the car looks very good.. nice color blue!

this picture made me laugh though :D

dont ask me why but i keep waiting for the red one to say peek-a-boo or giggle or somin lol :p

·
Registered
58 Posts
i knew i recognized those rocky mountains in the back!! thats sudbury. My grandparents live there and i just recognized it right away. anyways nice cars dude. i love the 2 different styles to show us what u can do with a 6 differently.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Guys

hey guys thanks alot for all the compliments we got board one day and drove around for like 5 hours taking pictures. I am accually thinking of j specs now because one of my projectors cracked and doesn't work. Thanks for fixin the link stealth. If anyone has more sweet pics pics of there cars send them to [email protected] I am starting an album.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Damn mx6 kids i just piled those up

1 - 20 of 22 Posts