Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

check out my old 6

1085 Views 5 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Mazda__Parter
i hope this works never done this before i know it's a short video wish i made it longer but no1 was around 2 film me oh well:p

See less See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
that car was probably one of the reasons i bought a mx6 in the first place! too bad its no longer in one piece :(
the car is all over ont now LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
body kit is in ottawa 2 a good owner the hood is in t-dot the rims are on my bro's car I got the j specs still tail lights are in sudbury..
haha they are probably my favorite rims i've seen on any 6! however I do like mine alot though, w/e i'm just stoked that I finally got the waterpump done and the amp and sub all wired up :) haha
Does that black 6 ever move? lol It looks like it's in the exact same position as when I was at your place! :jump:
lmao yeah he does move i just didn't want 2 move the cars twice in the video so i just left it there 4 now~
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.