Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice Install

Very Nice and Clean. Actually I know you voiced Not wanting to make these for other People due to cost, Time, etc. I actually have all the Skill to make a Mold For these and Other stuff Hoods, Trunks, Fenders, Interior parts Etc. Was wondering if there Were a lot of People wanting things like this for there Vehicles. I'm already Planning on making A hood for my Vehicle as well As fenders, Trunk lid, A Gauge tower, Sub box and Etc for the Interior of my Vehicle. If this is something lots are interested in i Will put some more time into the actual Molding process to Get a good one off Mold to make these parts and once I've got a finished product I will POST some pics

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
Bumping out of protest to my threads being moved to the forum in which thread go to die.

And to revive good info on alternate options for space saving subwoorker boxes.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
he im looking to do the same with the 2G... where can i get that thing.. or did you make it your self??? but anyways it looks clean love it
All made by me, theres a couple of progress pics at post #8.
It's fairly easy to do, about the hardest thing is trying to layup FG on vertical surfaces is a bit tricky, that and not being able to use the car for the couple of hours that each layer of FG is setting.

For even more kewl(sic) ideas have a look on Fiberglass Forums - Powered by vBulletin
You will have to register though as it's a closed forum.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Bump, for reason see post# 42 above. And because this forum is dead lately.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Selling up

FYI

Hey guys I still own my MX6 for the moment, I am selling up everything anyone wants from my car;

-Subwoofer box (needs recovering because it looks a little ratty, not including subwoofer)
-Door trims and sails panels for 5.25" splits (need recovering because the vinyl has pulled up in the corners)
-Dash top gauge pod (RHD including oil pressure and water temp gauges)
-Fascia gauge pods (RHD including WB02 and Boost gauges)
-VF12-VJ11 hybrid turbo.
-GREDDY cast aluminium intake elbow with 2 AUX injector bosses (perfect for a blow through VAF setup)
-Woo's modded ECU (MY90+ - F2H3)
-GREDDY REBIK 4 AUX injector controller (never used)

Make an offer, contact me on [email protected]

Cheers,
Noel.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts