Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the fun has started so it's time to start a thread about the meet. I'll probably be updating this pretty often and there will surely be epic drunk posts in here all weekend.

Right now it's relatively quiet. The birds haven't really even started chirping yet. There were 4 Mx6's here last night (more than I've ever seen in one place). DLSMazda and unkiedave both got here around 12:30-1am. DLSMazda's timberline 6 is the only other one here right now. Whitenoyz just left for work but he'll be back later. Unkiedave was here for a while and he will be back tonight. We were up around the fire until 3am. I was kind of a dumb drunk guy and I managed to engulf my right hand in fire and burn all the hair off. I guess there is such a thing as too much starter fluid. :p Stealth is getting his beauty sleep after last night's activities. ;)

Here's a picture or two before everyone wakes up. I didn't want to wake anyone so I didn't take any pictures of the tents.

DLSMazda has an absolutely pristine 96 with 63k miles and black leather that looks like it's never been used. There's not even a crack in the driver's seat bolster.

This is how we do [shizzle] at my place. :p I need to pick up some ping pong balls today and get some tape triangles on the table so the fun can begin. Other activities include volleyball, horseshoes, foosball, and recreational drinking.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
well, i wish i could have made it (just like everyone else).

i'de love to show all you old assholes up on that super sketch beer pong table ;)

·
Registered
619 Posts
More Photos!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Looks like you sluts will have a good time! :) DLSmazda.....your car looks immaculate. 63k is some low mileage for sure, everything must feel nice and tight. Chef....you know your car looks good bro!

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
I'm enjoying these threads..

I only wish i could be there!

I like the liberty hanging out in the forest like a creepy guy.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pictars bitches!

Ryan (ZAPATA2119) is here now and so is Darnell (zy93MX6). Whitenoyz's car is back too. We have a total of 5 mx6's in my front yard.

Nate (Stealth)

Nate's temporary home is the blue and gray one.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
lol!! ahh! i cant wait to be there. me, my girl, kyle and leon will be arriving together. in style, ofcourse.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A few fresh ones for you guys. The other guys came back from shopping so there are more cars here now.

Here's the crew as of right now. I don't know if anyone is leaving tonight and there are a bunch more cars coming tomorrow morning.

Here's my car with Dan's car and Ryan's car.

Here are Masamba and Darnell's cars. Darnell got special attention because it has writing all over it and I had to properly showcase the wheel fitment.

Yes, the clearance of the lip only makes it halfway up my cell phone. You should hear it scrape its way down my driveway.

And the crew......waving.....

·
Registered
619 Posts
Do you guys not have to have front numberplates? Strange....

Have you actually done any work to the MX6 yet? or is this just an excuse to get pissed in the bush?

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
^ It seems like they just removed the front plates for the sake of pictures :shrug: Let's get a pic of ALL the Mx6s lined up!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
haha like goat said... That liberty some how show's up in the majority of the pictures like it's sneaking up!

I wish I coulda brought the mx6 over... but it has to run first... same with the nissan..

1 - 20 of 173 Posts