Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 173 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
I will be discussing things with my parents as soon as they get home in a week. I don't know how keen they will be on me hosting another meet if it means 20-30 cars vs. 8-10. That's a much larger event which would entail much more added liability for them and myself if anything happens. I'll do my best though.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I will be discussing things with my parents as soon as they get home in a week. I don't know how keen they will be on me hosting another meet if it means 20-30 cars vs. 8-10. That's a much larger event which would entail much more added liability for them and myself if anything happens. I'll do my best though.
i'll sign a personal injury waiver

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
I prefer tall men ;)
Vedy Niiiice!

Can we plan another next year? so i can get my passport and all that [shizzle]... i am so pissed i missed meeting goat and nathan and chris and moofasa :p

feen
Yes, you should have been there. You need a passport anyways if you ever plan on coming to the states :) Its just a good habit to have one nowadays. I carry mine even just traveling around inside the US.

I would also sign said waiver.
I probably should have signed one Thursday night. Im surprised I didnt shatter the beer bottle and cut myself open when I was trying to straighten my tent stake in it :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #148 (Edited)
I suppose I can load that video up just for shits and giggles. You might say like 4 words the entire time but you are SO drunk it's ridiculous.

Edit: Nate if you want it taken down I will gladly do so but it is pretty funny.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Well, my work blocks youtube so I guess it will have to stay up at least until I get home from work today :lol:

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Bahahaha!

"Nooo!...hammer'll make it worse...i's no good...got stakes in the ground..."

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
8D just watched the video, I was very tanked but not enough to knock any of the bottle over

You can tell me balance just wasnt there, swaying like a flag in teh wind I was :lol:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
lol. fun times were definitely had. did anyone really use the bathroom much? i think the one in your room was more than adequate chris. hAah. with the penguins and all.

as for next year's "meet", i dont think there would be that many cars there. mostly just the locals (tri-state area) and just a bit more people getting picked up from the airport. no?

141 - 160 of 173 Posts