Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was working last night, and as I was drving to my next location, I pull behind this car with some familiar tail lights. I knew, it was a 6. I look it over, and it had an exhaust, and that's all the visible things I could really see. We pulled up to a light, and he was 2 lanes over, and there was a van that slipt us. The light turned green, and I swear, he jumped off, and I naturally sped off. I don't think he was trying to race though, lol. Next light turns green, and we both take off. I wasn't giving it all it had, but I still put about a half a car on him. I don't think he was trying either though. I missed my turn, and had to turn around, so I flew behind him, and into a gas station to figure out where I was. Looked like a pretty cool guy too. Wonder if he's on the board.

-brandoN^-

·
Registered
763 Posts
I just got off the phone with my friend ulysses a.k.a. (Uprieto) and he told me that he met some guy around his area that drives a six. Well they ended up pulling over, talking and gave the guy a ride in the klze mx6, the guy was amazed at the power of it etc. Well uprieto ended up selling his old rims to this guy in the mx6 and just today this guy called him or whatever and told him that his friends want to hang out and see his mx6. Both of his friends have mx6's , one is marroon and the other one is red. It is around the san bernandino area or whatever and i thought to myself it could of possibly been this one that you "raced". Well anyways the red mx6 has a klze swap in it and the marroon is stock motor. But we might hang out this sunday , me , ulysses (uprieto), the guy that ulysses met, and the two other guys that drive 6's, we might just mess around talk, race, hang out, whatever. Ill make sure ill bring my camera....ill ask the guy in the red mx6 if he raced a gst....

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
I always end up talking to guys if I see em driving a 6. Sometimes they're cool and will bullshit with ya. Othertimes they're like yeah you drive the same car...awsome. One time me and another kid pulled into a gas station right behind each other both with identicle hunter green 6's. We got out looked at each other and were like nice car. Bullshitted then were on our way.

When'd you get a gst brandon? You end up having your 2g get totaled? Those cars are fairly quick. I hope you're researching how to fix the head gasket when it goes I hear it's fairly common.:D

Lets see some pics!

metros

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
metros said:
I always end up talking to guys if I see em driving a 6. Sometimes they're cool and will bull[shizzle] with ya. Othertimes they're like yeah you drive the same car...awsome. One time me and another kid pulled into a gas station right behind each other both with identicle hunter green 6's. We got out looked at each other and were like nice car. Bull[shizzle]ted then were on our way.
metros
what you mean you "bullshitted" lol just casual talk??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts