Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so lately I haven't been racing. My clutch is starting to slip and I have an exhaust leak, which is about to get fixed with some headers. Anyway, tonight me and my g-friend are going to buy "da beers." So this chevy truck pulls next to me and the guy in the passenger seat looks over at my car and laughs. One of those smart ass hick laughs like I could run you over. So I revved my engine at him, and the light turns green, and he hits it. So i take off not expecting it, and of course I burn him. Why do people in trucks like that expect to win? It wasn't an S-10 SS. Oh well, I hate hee-haw want-a-be's. A kid with a truck who doesn't need a truck is my biggest pet peeve.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hell yeah.. Was it an older Chevy truck or a newer one? I've been getting alot of V8 Toyota Tundras and angry soccer moms in Voyagers trying to race me..

G

·
I had the same thing happen to me.

I was at quaker city dragway up here in Ohio.
Dood in a brand new f250 Triton V10 wanted to race me, so i was like, haha ok, so i race.

We are up on da starting blocks and dood looks over and laffs, so im just like ok old man get ready for an @$$ whoopin. Christmas tree changes , i had a bad Reaction time and he took like a 1/2 car length on me, but by the time i hit my power band, it was all over. I ended up beating him by 7 car lengths and 2 1/2 seconds....He was like....damn imports when we came off the track.

Haha never mess with a 6

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
haha!! damn hicks. here is crappyville michigan we have tons of hicks with large trucks that think they can whoop ass. hammerin on the gas when they go around corners, to peel the tires. its hilarious.

solar

1 - 4 of 4 Posts