Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28189 Posts

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone put any mesh in their front bumpers?? I going to put mine on today.... Will post some photos if it looks alright. Any suggestions or advice before i do it??

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok well im not sure how to put it there... but i've got some photos... can anyone tell me howo to post them??

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Sorry the pictures arent very good.. sun was at the wrong angle

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hehe.. well thats just where the car was when i put the mesh on....!!! I agree nice big buildings in the back ground do look good.... although peoples you gotta remember im from hobart... our buildings arent so big compared to yours.. :p

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Well ... that's why we're from the mainland ... and you live on the island ;)

Our buildings are engineered to be big ... LOL

Anyway, back on topic, wouldn't adding that mesh restrict air flow through the engine bay?

Considering airflow's not too crash hot in our cars, wouldn't it be an unwise cosmetic mod?

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its is for now... well atleast til i decide if it stays or goes... and until i work out anothe way of keeping it there... any ideas??

The guy at the shop where i bought it from suggested super glue or nails... lol... dont think im gona do that!!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Wouldn't have gone blue...maybe black or grey myself, but each to their own :)

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
yodo said:
Let me get the story straight, you are a chick?
You did the install on the car yourself?

If so, wow!
If you can cook and clean, i think im in love!!:)
My girlfriend went to the wreckers and pulled out the AC from an old celica, then came home and installed it in her car all by herself. Including the belts, compressor, switches (her car never had it, so she had to do a bit of modding) and after getting it regased it worked....

Thats cool!
Tripharn

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Lucky ... wish I had a girl like that

every girl I've been out with can't even cook! ...

... but then I'm a complainer when it comes to food ... so it's probably best if I cook myself anyway - then no one can complain ;)

1 - 20 of 28189 Posts