20061 - 20080 of 28194 Posts

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #20,062
thank you, thank you........

ill be back next week with more!
Thank you what would we do without you heheh :p

morning all, according to the way i have the pages layed out around here, we are on page "1337", hi54nerds lol
I've got 1003 pages :p but yeah not a bad effort :p

And here she is
It's got the tint and xr8 wheels on just need a clear side indicator and lower the car abit:)

Car looks GREAT!!! Love those wheels! I've seen HEAPS of probes around here the last few weeks!! Thanks for sharing the pics :) :cool:

Thanks Terror :)

I just woke up to scotty doesn't know song playing in my ear (my mobile ringtone) and it's my mate saying come out side come out side

So i go outside and he's plastered and eating bbq shapes in the middle of the road lol

The bastard just woke me up to tell me bout a party lol theres one thing u dont do is screw with my sleep i love my sleep man

Now it's about 5am and im wide awake Grrrrr
I didn't get to sleep UNTIL 5am... :( and I love my sleep also... GRRR.... I should've got online!!!!

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
Thanks Terror :)

I just woke up to scotty doesn't know song playing in my ear (my mobile ringtone) and it's my mate saying come out side come out side

So i go outside and he's plastered and eating bbq shapes in the middle of the road lol

The bastard just woke me up to tell me bout a party lol theres one thing u dont do is screw with my sleep i love my sleep man

Now it's about 5am and im wide awake Grrrrr
hahahahaha

reminds me of clerks 2 "come out side i got something to show u" jay has the full mangina thing going on hahaha

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
noice dance moves lol, im going to assume its from the movies you and craig have been on about for days lol

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
hey NIN!.......cars looking hot!

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Jay & silent Bob in clerks 2......

funny movie!

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #20,068
Been quiet in here today....

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
certainly has

and so almost ends the last day of my uni break, i go back tomoz, im very much not looking forward to it, first few weeks will be ok, but im dreading the flat out busyness of the later part of semester :(

took the rc out and raced my mate this arvo though, was great fun till a puddle ended my cars afternoon, gotta wait till the contacts dry out so the engine will work again

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #20,072
Well I was supposed to go back two weeks ago but lectures kept being cancelled... so I also head back tomorrow and also not looking forward to it.

I took out a RC boat today.. that was cool :)

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
hahaha clerks 2 is awesome "get the fuck out of here" as he kicks the can

"you know dude i wish i did more in my life"
"like become a animal doctor or something"
"i like seals and shit"
"or become a astronaut be the first one to discover a alien life form.... and fuck it. then people could be like see that guy, home boy fucked a martion once"

hahaa

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
All kevin smith movies are crack ups

I like them all. Speaking of movies

I just finally watched some crappy stuff like - Date Movie ( it was on PayTV) I was too lazy to put a DVD in - I'd have to get out of bed to do it. it's 1 meter away but it's too far.

but that I watched a bit of the Real cancun and then like turned on the gayFL and then watched some other stuff then, Harley Davidson the the Malbro-man - NOW that's a Movie. Watched "Waiting" that was okay not great but okay funny enough

BUt in all honestly it's funny at supercheap today even the Kiwi bro behind the counter was telling me about he saw Transformer last night and as I said to him best movie I've seen in a while- I admit I liked that Megan Fox (oh yeah- Shut up you ;) )

can't wait to watch Die hard 4 had a chance at a copy already but I wanted to see it legally and with size and sound.

Watched A-pie - Band Camp, yeah lucky it was on pay Tv

hmmm I watch some Viper - on my VCR - yes VIPER if you know the old TV show you what I mean

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #20,075
It's Monday.... :( too early :(

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
i totally agree chicke, lecture notes printed, and off into the dark void i go lol

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
All kevin smith movies are crack ups

I like them all. Speaking of movies

I just finally watched some crappy stuff like - Date Movie ( it was on PayTV) I was too lazy to put a DVD in - I'd have to get out of bed to do it. it's 1 meter away but it's too far.

but that I watched a bit of the Real cancun and then like turned on the gayFL and then watched some other stuff then, Harley Davidson the the Malbro-man - NOW that's a Movie. Watched "Waiting" that was okay not great but okay funny enough

BUt in all honestly it's funny at supercheap today even the Kiwi bro behind the counter was telling me about he saw Transformer last night and as I said to him best movie I've seen in a while- I admit I liked that Megan Fox (oh yeah- Shut up you ;) )

can't wait to watch Die hard 4 had a chance at a copy already but I wanted to see it legally and with size and sound.

Watched A-pie - Band Camp, yeah lucky it was on pay Tv

hmmm I watch some Viper - on my VCR - yes VIPER if you know the old TV show you what I mean
I didn't like chasing amy actually but all the others i liked

I saw transformers and i liked it one of the few movies in the last few years that was good and megan fox was hot hot hot ;) as if u can resist it when she bends over the engine bay lol

American pie Band Camp i liked it's not like the rest of the AP movies it reminds me of the old 80's teen movies where they where all comedy and always showed some flesh this reminds me of it.

Also man VIPER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! i've been trying to find it online for years and it hasn't been available and they dont have it on dvd i have a few avi's from some ppl i had to trade alot of shit for for them to convert vhs to avi

What episodes do you have?

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
It is cold, wet and miserable outside.

I am tired.

Work is boring.

I wanna go home.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
you and me both

It's the monday blues

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
my lecture started 30 mins late, cause the door was locked and noone could get in, finally get in there, lecture itself wasnt bad, got rather drowned getting back to my mates car to get home, so ive been back at uni for about an hour of actual class, and i have to say, it blows :p

20061 - 20080 of 28194 Posts