Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

2101 - 2120 of 28182 Posts

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Just another day the CARD,CHOCOLATE and FLOWER industries love. Mind you I would have thought easter enough for them Chocko guys and you have motherday etc for flowers.

but it's just another day for me, GO TO WORK EAT SLEEP WORK then it's tuesday Wow special day.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
i heard on the radio that over 1.3 million TONS of chocolate will be bought for valentines day. thats one hellova lotta chocolate!!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Hmm, they say the first Valentine's Day after you split up with someone, is always the worst. My ex-wife usually didn't bother getting me even a Valentine's Day card, so I probably won't even notice!

Anyway, I have to get up at the unromantic time of 4am to go to work that day, and I have classes all afternoon. Having said that - and it's pretty stupid to feel this way - but you kind of don't want to be left out of a thing like Valentine's Day. It's a commercial rip-off and it's just an excuse to sell more roses and chocolates, but having been with someone for better or worse for 13 years, I'll bet this first Valentine's Day will hurt.

Gotta pick me a chick up in time! :p

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
What is this soppy shit?

I can't be bothered with Valentines Day this year - I'm keeping my hip pocket away from chocolate and roses.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
ive only had to once buy stuff and that was more of a thankyou thing as well. it just happened to be near valentines day so i figured i kill two birds with one stone :p

it went down ok

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
DarkSlayer said:
it went down ok
Just thought I'd get in a Lim-ism before he gets the chance.... :freak:

Hope everyone managed to get out and about in Melbourne over the weekend. The weather was beautiful. About bloody time... Perfect driving weather, even with the sunroof open.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
weather today was an absolute shocker. about 30-35 degrees with a bit of rain here and there and about 85-90% humidity. not fun...

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
I've got shocking hayfever at the moment - maybe I should install an air filter in my car

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,111
hmm.. my last post didnt work... so sorry if for some reason this is a re-post... :S

Valentines day is fake and so commercial these days. Its sad!!

As for visiting Victoria I would considered coming to Tasmania because apart from being a bit cooler its a beautiful part of the world here.
But then again in the reverse situation I'd also want to see Sydney. How long you planning on coming for?

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
tassie does have nice scenery but its too damn cold for me. i do want to go to sydney tho. there and brisbane are the two places in aus that id like to go

·
Registered
165 Posts
Chickebabe said:
I would considered coming to Tasmania it's a beautiful part of the world.

How long you planning on coming for?
Yes your right Chickebabe the map of Tassie is a very wonderful place, and i plan on visiting as many times as possible and staying in as long as possible. })

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
wats going on then, eh? nobodies posted in a while

oh and btw, if anyone sends me one of those 'join my list of friends' things, lemme know beforehand cos if i dont recognise who it is i delete them.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm from the US, but I just wanted to post in this thread lol. BTW I didnt read all the post so I'm sure someone else has said this, but I think its really hot that a girl does her own work. I need to find someone like that, it would be easier to live my dream of having two lift garage. LOL and people at school call me a loser.

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
DS, I think the conversation dropped a few too many notches.

Now, we must ratchet it up with some antics ... so where's Crusty???

2101 - 2120 of 28182 Posts