Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

261 - 280 of 28194 Posts

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
ur doing the right thing IMHO about doing the bach of psych cos an arts degree is practically useless if u want to get a decent job

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
BA and a BPsych are different.

However, if you go to a decent university they actually give you a double qualification, rather than a single

ie ... if you go to melbourne uni, you do a BA/BSci ... and then you basically have a BPsych ... which IMHO looks better on your CV.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Just keep rollin' rollin' rollin'....... (this thread)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
So Chickebabe, given that you're a uni-bum and all that.... and you would travel down to Sandy bay area.... have you seen my car??

White 1st gen 626, lowered, protege mags, roof-racks, luckey exhaust, comes on boost often...

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Psyc students always bug me...they seem to be just a little tooooo interested in what you are saying.

You're analizing me right now aren't you chickebabe........STOP IT.

[chickebabe] hmmm, shows classic signs of paranoia.... multiple personalities.... reccommend drug therapy....[/chickebabe:]

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #267
Crusty: Ok ... starting off.... im naked typing this... ;)

umm.. to start with... just for something a little bit different Im actually doing my uni thru distance education thru University of Southern Queensland... so Snuff.. i actually dont travel to sandy bay for uni... although I do drive down that way sometimes... cant say i have seen your car but I will look out for it. You seen mine??

Crusty: lol... yes... very interesting i think i might be able to help you... ofcourse it comes at a price... um... :p

Cromax: Im hopeing that i will be able to do something like what you are talking about with my degree.

Anyone else reading this... Hello :wave:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
urrrrr.... do you have a web cam by chance?

As for distance education, I use to try and do highschool from the beach......

...didn't work out so good though.

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Chickebabe - well, I never ... *wink wink*

LOL - good work crusty

I'd like to try distance work ... I'm sick of working ... I want to do technical research (be a uni bum and get paid well for it). I don't think I'm cut out for anything but that.

Either that or play squash :) HAHA :smokin:

Maybe I should give professional squash a go first LOL!

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #270
LOL Crusty... I like the high school distance education by the beach.. :) and umm.. no i dont have a webcam im afraid!!

Cromax... umm...distance work... that would actually be a good invention.. not sure how well it would work.... but it would be good... imagine if we could all get paid for these posts.... although i guess if some of you are posting from you offices when you should be working in a sence you are being paid to post messages on mx6.com....

WOuld mind being paid for being a pro-mx6 driver... that would be cool.. :)

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
oh yeah. i could imagine that. me driving down the coast road sunroof open, cruisin' past the chicks on the beach, checking out the surf... ah that would be the life :p

wait a minute!!! i do that anyway!! :D gotta love the life of a uni student. bum around all day and get paid by the gov

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #272
Yeah....well i guess in a way you do get paid for it.... I do in a way.... well not really I work about 25 hours or so a week as well.. :)

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Well unfortunately, Uni wasn't at all a paid exercise for me!

Grr - I'm paying for you guys!

I'm going back to uni either next sem ... or next year ...

... I want to go back and do my year of honours ... then do a PhD in nuclear physics :) ... then become a professional uni bum lecturer working 30 optional hours a week and getting paid for it :)

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
yeah ive worked so much this week that im not gonna get any gov money anyway :( but still i get better money from my work.

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
I would like to refuse to pay taxes ... I don't benefit from paying them at all!

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #276
yeah well i guess ihave been on both the paying end of the tax issue and the receiving end so im kinda understanding of how it feels from both ends.. which is actually part of why I am working as well as studying :)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I'd like a return on my tax investment!

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #278
Hey There Ribfeast:wave: You barely just posted that message and im bored so i thought i'd post a message right back at ya ;)

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Are we all still naked or is it just me?

I'm in an internet cafe.....I'm getting strange looks...

NO YOU CAN"T TOUCH THAT!!!!

crazy women!!!

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
LOL!

Is that why I was told to go home from work?

261 - 280 of 28194 Posts