Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 28190 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
K-FleX said:
Are those shoes photoshopped or what? :D
OMFG I just about fell off my chair laughing. It's very hard pretending to work when you're crying from laughing to much. Thanx for that, a truck dropped a rock the size of my fist and cracked my windscreen this morning & I've been all grumpy till now. :) :) :) :) :)

I wear size 12 ~13 and my feet look like stumps compared to Rod's, I'm guessing you don't fall down much.

·
Registered
652 Posts
crusty said:
See,now I would have thought skid marks.....but that'll do :)
Oh believe me.. the words *did* cross my mind, but somehow I resisted the urge. Similarly, I resisted "leopard skin", "superman logo" and "lingerie". While I know he's got a great sense of humour, I would still like to live to see my 32nd birthday :)

(and yes, Ribfeast.. ImageShack look like they're having a few hassles, so I've shifted them to my native server.)

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
LOL... yeah weirdest thread ever... although it actually holds a lot of information.!!! And you have me to thank for starting it.. :p

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I don't want to be here when Rod shows up:damnmad: :damnmad: :damnmad: :damnmad:

It's gonna be Fists of Fury all over again.

PS. So who is every one else in the photo? I can see Rod and Chickebabe (even though in profile, she's almost invisible. HAVE YOU HAD BREAKFAST TODAY?), but who else is there?

·
Registered
652 Posts
crusty said:
I don't want to be here when Rod shows up:damnmad: :damnmad: :damnmad: :damnmad:

It's gonna be Fists of Fury all over again.
Well, I did say Rod's got a great sense of humour.. But then again, now that I come to think of it, that probably just means he'll probably laugh as he's disembowelling me with a rusty boathook :eek:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I'd run....... I think I hear that laugh getting louder:muhaha:

They say when you get decapitated you continue to see for a few seconds:jump:

Did you say "Crusty" boathook?

101 - 120 of 28190 Posts