Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 28182 Posts

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
LOL, what happened to it?

So what's the topic of conversation for this round?

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Okay hear is a topic of conversation

I'm said to be turing the 21 age ( I lie about my age to women and I say I'm 19 - it works ) but What to do. I already convinced my mother no major party and sending her overseas ( YEAH )

My mates well some want me to visit certain places :smokin: Not that I mind but her they will proberly want me to pay - cheap arse lazy Uni students.

I personally am just wishing for a licence, a Gun, a Rotor and large company worth 20billion and makes 50 million a year just for my shear pleasure. - Yeah a dream.

So any suggestions all I cna think of is getting totally pissed out of my mind and running down a city street in the nude.

NO I'm not going to do Oxford street or anywhere near the cross :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Why don't you just have a major house party ... invite people you know won't trash the place though - well, most people won't cos no one want's to be in that position ....

have heaps of booze, and if you've got a pool, that's even better :)

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Nah - **** the prostitutes! ... just go to a sleazy club and pick up some skanks ... not hard ;)

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
All I can say is ...

... LOL ...

yer - nothing happened ...

... aren't they better than prostitutes? ... I wouldn't know, never been with either :p

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
You could get the best of both worlds and find yourself some....

'Skanky Prostitutes!'

The night would go a little bit like this for young Rod...

:smokin: <---- Rod
:freak: <---- Skanky Prostitute...
:) <---- Rods friends

:smokin: and :) 's are in a bar.
:smokin: sees a :freak: .
:smokin: needs a few :drinkup: first, she is pretty grotty.
:smokin: gets up and says :wave: to the :freak:
:) 's convince :smokin: she is fine. Friends have a good :p .
Before you know it, Rods back in the room, but unfortunately he has too much to drink and :V , but thats alright because the :freak: was :zzz: due to all the excitement.So poor :smokin: got :flamer: . :flipa:

Hope you liked my little story.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
LMAO! Nice effort trip!

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
LOL.. that was cool.. should have more stories like that!!! hehe... Whens ya birthday Rod??... Makes me older than you by the way... :D

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Makes me wish I'd gone to uni instead of:drinkup: & :smokin: my way thru my teenage years. Then joining the:rocket: , going a little:jump: , leaving and having the :idea: to come to Oz.

141 - 160 of 28182 Posts