Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why am I not at all surprised that a guy who comes off as a total goon, obsessed with high powered weapons (for his... you know... really dangerous mid-western existence) and looks like this:

is getting so worked up over not being able to play counter strike?

I'm cracking up over this... i mean THIS is why americans look like complete fools to the rest of the world... posting up our posed firearms pics, meanwhile we're just fat out of shape wannabe net warriors. (note i'm not anti gun - just anti pearson/chris/etc mentality)

I feel like posting the above pics and telling him why play it... live it! be at the mall by 7:30 pm, so we can stage a terrorist uprising.

zach - he seemed ready to e-hump your leg in contempt from your comment lol.

lol.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Yes, playing games is one thing but being gun obsessed in life and trying to re-create it online is another.

Sidenote - Pre-orderd FarCry2, Started playing yesterday, and it is AMAZING. Id put it right up there with Crysis, but not better than crysis. I normally can take a 1P campaign down in 12 hours, but I have about 12 hours logged so far and Im only at 40%. Excellent purchase and the replay is excellent since the game is open ended.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
is getting so worked up over not being able to play counter strike?
^Check this out. :lol:

$50,000 reward for helping find of missing Ont. teen

Brandon's parents say the teen fled home after a fight over his excessive gaming on Microsoft's Xbox video game system.

Brandon's parents say he was obsessed with playing an online game called Call of Duty 4 on his Xbox
he's been gone about a week now.
THAT is obsessed.
:eek:
I wish him luck if he's still alive.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
zach - he seemed ready to e-hump your leg in contempt from your comment lol.

lol.
I know, what, two or three threads about counterstrike? :lol:

he needs to play simcity2000 or something...

PS Goat, great pic you have of me ;) :lol: :3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts