1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
83 Posts
You're started a bid war now (I'll race anyone to buy these) ...

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dave, we usually have a gentlemans agreement on here, if we see something on ebay we will say on here we're going for it and others won't bid. This avoids bidding wars between members and any ill feeling. If you check back through the for sale section you'll find a lot of posts that this happens.

That said, it's not a rule... Just something that people have been doing around here for a lot longer than I've been. It gives members the chance to get stuff a little cheaper.

The seller often has these up on ebay, so there'll be another set along in a week or so. Just have to keep checking.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Heckler said:
Dave, we usually have a gentlemans agreement on here, if we see something on ebay we will say on here we're going for it and others won't bid. This avoids bidding wars between members and any ill feeling. If you check back through the for sale section you'll find a lot of posts that this happens.

That said, it's not a rule... Just something that people have been doing around here for a lot longer than I've been. It gives members the chance to get stuff a little cheaper.

The seller often has these up on ebay, so there'll be another set along in a week or so. Just have to keep checking.

Good talk..I have backed down and will watch out for the other items..Cheers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts