Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other night I was driving on the highway in Pennsylvania when I rolled up on a lowered civic with a huge ass tip on the back, everything else lookin stock as hell. I was doing about 80 and he was only going about 70 so as soon as I got next to him, I hear him start to accelerate. I just left it in 5th, touched the gas and pulled away easily. Then I hear him drop it to 4th, but still my 6 chillin in 5th gear was too much for him. At this point he was prob doing 85 and I was doing 90. What's up with these rice boys? He was so intent on passing me that he actually dropped his car into 3rd at 85. I race motocross so I'm constantly around dirtbikes. His car sounded exactly like someone started up a 2 stroke dirtbike and put the silencer up to my ear. I have 4 points on my license for speeding in PA and I don't need anymore so I just slowed down and let him go. Plus I didn't want him to drop it into 2nd and blow civic parts all over my car. The funny s*** is that as soon as he got by me, he pulled his car over to the side of the road. Probably to remove his pistons from the inside of his hood. These fools just don't understand that they ain't got nothing for us.

G

·
On technicality I got taken out the other day like that. I was cruising up the street fairly quickly and I saw him accelerate and heard his 3 1/2 inch pipe. I let him go for a sec. and decided that I was going to show him how stupid he was. I hit the gas (not in my power band) once I started to catch up HEAVILY, he had to slow dow. I slowed down once again beside him. I was WAY out of my power band at ~33 mph (my PB is 15-30...50-80...80-105) He hit his stick rice and I hit the gas on my auto. I started to come up on him hard again and he thought he won so he let off the gas before I could blow his doors off!!!! I wish he would have taken it like a man!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts