Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wife and i were on our way home from wal-mart and we are coming to a red light. i stop and a few seconds later a car pulls up next to me. his front bumper is at my door. my wife's talking and than i hear a little rev i think so i'm like ssshhhhhhhhhhhh. she's like what? i'm like i think he wants to race. all of a sudden a loud rev and than pulls up to the line. i notice it's one of the guys that i used to be friends with. he's got his girl with and all and i know it's a kill already since i've raced him before and kill him all the time.
light goes green and i let him mash it first. than i floored it and at the end of first i was a hood ahead already and still pullin hard. i stopped at 50mph to notice he was like 3 cars back. it's a 95 ex 5spd by the way. well we come up to another light and this time we only get a roll. i give him a better chance this time. i let him floor it up to me side by side before i floored it in second since i was ahead a little playing with him from the start. i took it from 30mph up to 100mph and left him 5 cars back. would've been further if i didn't give him a chance.
well as i start to slow down i pass this 1st gen probe at about 80mph and he's doin probably 60. well when i finally slowed down i notice him creeping up pretty quick. now everytime he got close i would speed up a little and so would he. now i knew he wanted to race. we are coming up to a light that had just turned red but turns green just before we get to stop and we're at about 25mph and i keep it in second.
just to be sure i waited to see if he would go and surely enough he floored it and so did i in return. we were side by side in 2nd when i floored it but at the end of 2nd i gained a bumper. all the way through 3rd he was at my door and than at the end of 4th i put one car on him and than he shut it down. we started from 30mph up to 100mph. it was pretty damn quick. oh yeah. when the guy drove by i noticed he was older like late 30's or early 40's. he could sure drive though. actually if we launched i'd probably kill since he might not know how to launch. just know how to shift but i guess i'll never know unless i meet him at a deadstop at another redlight.

·
Registered
70 Posts
your friend

hey i thought you said that he was your friend, but anyways i think that anytime you have a girl in the car the street adrenaline is much higher than noramal. Thank god for the girls that love the cock and think that speed is a turn on. But no, really nice job. keep kicken ass.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
If i had a dime everytime i read read a kill post that started with "On my way back from Wal-Mart...." I'd be rich.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I gotta visit Wal-Marts more often :D

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
come race my pgt, and see what happens

the cars should be neck to neck stock. I wont race till I get a front end allignment though, it pulls to the right.

But Ill take on any second gen anyday, cept for a crazy turboed one.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Bring it :D

·
Registered
705 Posts
come race my pgt, and see what happens

the cars should be neck to neck stock. I wont race till I get a front end allignment though, it pulls to the right.

But Ill take on any second gen anyday, cept for a crazy turboed one.

i'm sure a turbo charge second gen. will have a chance... turbo running against turbo...

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
yeah but no non turbo 2nd gen is going to come close unless its had some major work, bolt ons only get you so far, also those body kits do a lot for air resistance.

jk

not trying to :flamer:

just representing

1 - 13 of 13 Posts