Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok as im goin down the tollway by my house i see this red civic comin pretty fast, so i sped up to tag along and he slows down to like 50mph and i did also then he switches lanes and he asked what i had in my 6 i told him there was nothing and he like lets do it. im like ok. so i drop third and and let the pedal fall to the floor he nails it then i just take off leavin him behind. my girlfriend just sits there laughing at the kid as he comes up again after i back off and again i drop third and blast him away. we stop at the next exit and the kid followed me and im like what you got in there and he told me he had an intake and and exhaust. i just chuckled to myself. my car is ALMOST stock i tell him.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got plugs, wires, k&n, tornado intake coling fan,i just got my new exhaust( i hate it!!!) and a couple of othe misc things

·
Registered
666 Posts
OH GOD!
Get rid of the tornado man!
I'm sure I'll get some argument from this, but, it's a gimmick. You're gonna lose horsepower, it's basically just a restriction in the intake. You're not gonna get extra power from the swirling of the air, if it was that simple, EVERYONE would have that in their intake. All you're doing is making your intake more restrictive. Oh well, it's your car, and if you believe it's doing you some good, more power to you. I don't want you to think I'm an asshole, but, I would really highly suggest removing it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yes you WILL lose HP because i guy with a Probe on Probetalk dynoed it with and with out it and it took almost 5hp away get rid of the tornado!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shit really? its gone then. thanks for the info

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
those civics suck so much. i only know of one that is worth the time the guy has put into it. this thing would kill my car. his car is so nice. the rest of tham can suck it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts