Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clear Corners, and Junkyard

Ok heres the problem. Everyone wants the clear corners right? but noone wants to pay 85$ or whatever http://www.clearconers.com wants for them. I know people make them but you dont always know what your getting. If I went to a junk yard is there any other type of car that I can take the clear corners off of and put them on a 2nd gen 6? I've heard ford tx5? (whatever that is) or an rx7. Please help. Thanx guys.
PS- What do you think of changing the old mazda symbol w/ the new one?

[Edited by Sjlax4 on 05-07-2001 at 07:57 PM]

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
Re: Clear Corners, and Junkyard

PS- What do you think of changing the old mazda symbol w/ the new one?

Been done to mine. Looks pretty sweet. heh heh :D

Later

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
bah

go with the mazdaspeed emblem if you are gonna switch it out... or the efini emblem... that one is kewl too

·
Registered
475 Posts
Re: bah

Rufnek69 said:
go with the mazdaspeed emblem if you are gonna switch it out... or the efini emblem... that one is kewl too
seen the mazdaspeed emblem but what does the efini look like? Also arent those emblems just for the hood? What about the rear?

What's a tx-5?

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
hmm

check out cool noodle's ride, he has the efini on the rear if im not mistaken.. I have the trianlge MS emblem on the hood , and im thinking of getting the round one for the rear, just dont know how well its gonna fit yet.

cheers

·
Registered
475 Posts
Wow, i like the look of that efini emblem. Where do uget something like that? Corksport only has the mazdaspeed emblems. Also what exactly does the efini emblem represent? whats efini?

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
ya know what?!

I have no clue what so ever about any of your questions...
infact now that I realize that I have no idea.. I really want one now! shiznat!! I thought the MS emblem would be hard enought to find.. especially in Canada here... welp... such as life....

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GOOD NEWS!

Aight i went to the junk yard to do a little searching. I didnt find any clear corners :( but i did find alot of reverse lights and clear plastic on other cars that resemble the shape of the corners. Is it possible to shave them down and fit them? If it is, thats awsome cause theres millions of the clear plastic there. Lemme know.
PS. My idea w/ the emblem is to put a the new "M" one on the front and on the back above the lock. Peel off the "LS" stickers and replace them w/ "V6" emblems from another car. Wadda think?

[Edited by Sjlax4 on 05-08-2001 at 04:54 PM]

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
hmmm

i dunno about your idea, only because the newer mx6es have the flying em on them anyway, personally I want to loose the mazda badges, and replace them with Mazdaspeed badges..
I thinkt hat would be tasteful and slik

cheers

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Re: Clear Corners, and Junkyard

Sjlax4 said:
If I went to a junk yard is there any other type of car that I can take the clear corners off of and put them on a 2nd gen 6?

did your car not come with clear corners??? i could swear that the 2nd gens had clears stock...

·
Registered
475 Posts
you're right stage36, all 2nd gen's did come with clear corners. But i believe this guy is referring to clear sidemarkers...

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
allworldkj said:
you're right stage36, all 2nd gen's did come with clear corners. But i believe this guy is referring to clear sidemarkers...
then he shoulda said side markers, dont you agree?

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
LOL...aight, im sorry... next time say side markers tho....j/k

BTW, now that im getting j-specs, anyone want the clear corners?

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
thats the corners...LOL

the jspecs dont replace the side markers...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts