Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted clear sidemarkers for your 88-92 mx6 2.2/gt, originally for 75.00 bucks, now the guy i know said he would sell them for 55.00, for all four, so anybody who wants them, holla at me( sorry shultz)

·
Registered
934 Posts
I might be interested, but are these side markers professionally made? I am envisioning some guy in his garage gluing together pieces of plastic light fixtures, working off a list from a napkin. hehe...

Can you post more info on the company who is manufacturing? 55 bucks sounds like a great deal!

thanks lino.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes, they are custom made, and they are NOT made of glue, and light fixtures. i do not have a digital camera to send you pics. jarret shulz has a set i sold him, he is supposed to be putting them on the net, he says he loves em, they are all four, around the bumpers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there is no company, this guy takes his own time, and makes em, oh, and he is a MASTER MECHANIC/ELECTRICIAN

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
he knows where to get the best looking lenses, and he doesnt do a half ass job when cutting them, and sanding them

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats what they look like, thanks mx6 nick.the only differece, is that there is four, i see that the rear isnt done

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
hmmm, we need a good picture of the actual clears. I have be thinking about some bicycle rim reflectors from a toy store or what ever. Find the right shape, separate the two sides, drill holes, and remove the reflector tape...and your set..hehe This way it would look like it should be there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah, but HOW are you going to heat the bicycle reflectors!#@, to make them custom fit a six, you cant do it, not withoutgoing through tons of bike lenses, and plus it would look horrible if you did it like that..

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
it wouldnt be as hard as your thinking...are you making these yourself, but just telling everyone its someone else. Its starting to sound shady, Im not dissing you or anything but we are going to have to have pictures before we decide to buy...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Yeah show something solid to back yourself up before defending yourself Tuff...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MX 6 NICK/rm taylor check the email i sent you

[Edited by TUFFMAZDA on 05-04-2001 at 12:32 PM]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts