Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this is in the wrong forum or not, but could somebody please explain to me why they make clear tails for cars like the Mirage and the ALTIMA, but not for the 626, MX6, or probe.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
we all wish we could answer this??, but we cant. sorry about this. we all were tring to get the euro clears going, do a search for them and something will come up about calling some company about making them. we thought if we got enough people we could get them made.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It seems as if manufacturers of custom parts either forgot or don't give a damn about us. But, that's okay as usual we all have to custom make our stuff, which means in the end we will be different which is what makes us the sh#*.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
in which we whoop all of them "popular automosucks"..lol I make clears for the car but I need your tails to do it and they kinda look different from other clears.

G

·
Before I say anything, I'm sorry to the mx6-boy user out there, I didn't mean to get the same user name! This is my first time on here. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I'm planning on slapping some Supra tails on my mx6 I heard that there was only slight modifications to mold them on and they look pretty sick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts