Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
that is tight man how did u do that or is that photoshop work just asking but it looks tight on the 6 they look liek the euro clears that is phat man good job

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

its like photoshop-its one of my grphics programs-i could of done a better job buti didnt have time. i also think they look pretty tight

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hope your not mad

hope your not mad but that was the only pic of a back end of the mx6 that i could find-

·
Registered
359 Posts
NICE

I like the way the clears look on the 6. Its a pretty good job you did on photoshop.

·
Registered
154 Posts
na im not mad at all, i was just joking around, sorry if u took my post the wrong way, and im glad my pic helped.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks

thanks man,, now i think people have some what od an idea of how they look on the mx6,, as for me i love the way they look !

G

·
Tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the first time I have ever seen clears on a MX6 that is really really phat! Where did u order those and how much and r they east to install?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry man but its a photoshop picture

i wish they made them already but they dont,, but have you read the threads on the supra lights? those pictures are real go check them out they look tight

1 - 10 of 10 Posts