Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Looks pretty nice. I'd add a lip spoiler to that beast. :tup:

And those are some odd headlights. Gonna spill the beans on them? :)

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
he already has silly ^

anywho, it looks pretty good from all the shots. but from the side that bumper still desgusts me lol

holloween scream mask'd mx6.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Ah, but I'd like to see how they're mounted and such as well. ;)

Unless there's a topic of that somewhere around here... *Starts looking around*

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
^^^ civic headlights and you can read his 20 something page thread about the whole car to find out how he molded them into the fenders

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
^^^ civic headlights and you can read his 20 something page thread about the whole car to find out how he molded them into the fenders
Knew about the Civicness from his sig, but I'll check out that thread once I find it, lol.

Multitasking ftl sometimes. Lagging my pc up like crazy.

·
Registered
941 Posts
yeah your car always looks like its smiling to me, but it looks good man. i like those tail lights smoked too

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Nice dedication and work to make thoes headlights look that good in there. Good Job!!!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Looks good .. But I beg to differ about this being a cliche photo shoot .. A cliche shoot would be with half naked women draped all over your car !! So dont tease me with this title again unless your willing to deliver !! ;)

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Thought that was a Civic for a second, those headlights throw me off. Looks good tho, any engine and interior shot?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:) ive got some interior shots in my thread about my headrests. :)

but ill be happy to take some more.

ill get some engine shots for ya today when the rain lets off. nothing much has changed. but i have some stuff in the workz :)

i need some night shots of te headlights they are uuuber bright! i love them!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
thanks for all the nice words dudes... yea.. they mounted right up to the stock bolt holes. it was great! il take pics for ya.
Seriously? That's awesome, I'd love to see pics, haha.

I feel ya on the rain part. Although, I wish it'd hurry up and let off for you, cause It's not ending up here till it does down there. :tdown:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
rain rain go away.. i hate drivin my car in the rain and my bike got stolen so now im stuck!
Bike, like bicycle, or motorcycle? I hope the former, although they both suck. :tdown:

Yeah I hate the rain too. Every time my windows fog up, and I think my ventilation systems need some work cause when they fog up they won't unfog. I can just try my best to prevent it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts