Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
that looks awesome man! you know what would really cap it off though? Get you a billet aluminum oil cap. That would look CLEEEEAN and would compliment your strut brace and custom flashing work. :D

Trent

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Looks better than ever. I've been following this since your first set of pictures a couple months ago in the bulk buys forum. Whatever happened to you selling them? I really like the look of them, but the bolts I'm a little iffy on. Not trying to question your work here or anything, but I just think the whole thing would look a lot better if the bolts were more flush or something. Anyway, when you make them available, I'll buy them. Unpolished, though, because I'd have mine painted to match the car color. Good work, though, it looks great.
Crooks

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
You need:

1. Custome enclosure or cover the stock fuse box to match the rest of the engine.

2. An optima or some other sealed battery so you can make another box to place over it.

And than you will have one of the cleanest looking engine bay in an Mx6 EVARRRRRR.

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Custome enclosure or cover the stock fuse box to match the rest of the engine.
i thought about it, its hard, but i can do it...but then id have to get rid of my purty stickers:D

some other sealed battery so you can make another box to place over it.
that replacement battery hold down was !#@$ hard to make! but that would look tits.

·
Registered
198 Posts
nice intake filter, size of me ass

1 - 9 of 9 Posts