Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://clubs.probetalk.com/
check it out guys look for the north carolina probe owner club, mx6 are welcomed. or any of the other states you are form. if you live in nc and want to come to char. for our first meet. look it up on there

·
Registered
405 Posts
hey riceater6 do you plan on going? i plan on going, just seeing if you were planning on going. maybe we could work
out a plan and ride down there at the same time. also my buddy has a 95 probe plans on going.

G

·
1994 mx-6 17" mht e-tune wheels; erebuni shogun kit;
15" cerwivega in da back ya know what im sayin })cross drilled roters ;) spupafly your ride sounds straight!!
im out of here lllaaaatttteee! :smokin:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
smachan said:
hey riceater6 do you plan on going? i plan on going, just seeing if you were planning on going. maybe we could work
out a plan and ride down there at the same time. also my buddy has a 95 probe plans on going.
yall man, i am going, have you check outt he details on probetalk.com. if not go there. tell ncspeed2, on probetalk you are coming. i am not sure when i am going. i hope friday night and stay till sat. night. then come home. i might ride down with this guy that lives near me in greensboro, friday, if you can get to g'boro let me know. stay update witht he thread on probetalk.com ok

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
white lusciousness said:
1994 mx-6 17" mht e-tune wheels; erebuni shogun kit;
15" cerwivega in da back ya know what im sayin })cross drilled roters ;) spupafly your ride sounds straight!!
im out of here lllaaaatttteee! :smokin:
where are you from man??

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
smachan said:
awesome, and i see we got a grand total of 3 now.
i talked to the club founder, Wes, he said this is the first meet and all. so dont worry there will be moreto come. i cant wait.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts